Friday, November 4, 2011

If you were to only ever read one of my posts, it should probably be this one.

Instead of complaining about school, I should appreciate the opportunity of higher education and a better future. Instead of complaining about working out, I should appreciate the blessing of two fully functional legs that allow me to workout. Instead of complaining about work, I should appreciate being fortunate enough to have a job in this economic state. Instead of complaining about friends that frustrate me, I should appreciate the ones that are there for me no matter what... It's amazing what a little perspective can do.

This video had me in all sorts of hysterics.




Hope you are hot as a pistol this weekend! Be good to others, be good to yourself. Love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWW tears, chills, this is amazing.

Shay said...

I just love you and your attitude, Sam. You are truly beautiful. I saw this video a few months ago and cried like a baby- so touching.