SO. I thought maybe trying a little something different would be a good way to spruce' things up a bit.
I've also been thinking how long it's been since I've used Carrigan. She has been lonely since we've returned home from Australia.
An idea happened (which is very rare as of late... My brain seems to be failing me).
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.....
THE 7 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE!
It's simple: 7 days, 7 topics, 7 pictures.
They cannot be photos already taken, they MUST be all new pics.
Each day I will post the picture and the topic. Easy peasy :)
The challenge begins today, well tomorrow technically but I'm writing about it today. Sorry, I'm sucking with words today.
Here are the categories:
- Saturday- Something that warms your heart.
- Sunday- Something that prepares you for the week.
- Monday- Something that makes you nervous.
- Tuesday- Something thoughtful.
- Wednesday- Something that gets you through hump day.
- Thursday- Something you're passionate about.
- Friday- Something that best sums you up in one photo.
Happy Friday :)