Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gmail + Skype= Love

Being away from a lot of people I love, both family and friends, ((they're honestly both almost the same anyway, right? Well, I feel that way at least)) can be very hard. I have said it before and I will say it a hundred times more, missing someone can be the WORST feeling. So, I can't say enough how much I love these little gadgets of modern-day-technology. They have been wonderful these past few weeks. I feel I have been talking to more and more people, on a more frequent basis as well.
AND I LOVE IT!

Photobucket


Do you have Skype and/or Gmail? If so, and you'd love to chat... Just let me know! I am all for new chat buddies. And to all my friends whom I already have chatted with a time or two, I want to have another date soon! I miss you all.

Plus, these tools will be my main source of communication once Australia rolls around!
(it's getting closer)

No comments: