Thursday, November 17, 2011

Heifer Ranch

Remember me mentioning going to visit my friend Britney? Well, this was our amazing day on our VIP tour of Heifer Ranch, aka the coolest place on earth. 
To learn more about Heifer Ranch visit here :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and that was just a touch of one of the coolest days of my life :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

chickies and baby goats and rabbits, oh my!

Samantha said...

I am so happy I stumbled across your blog! I am now a new follower:) And those animals are sooo adorable... If you get a chance, check out my blog and let me know what you think!

www.thalovingtouch.blogspot.com

Maggy said...

wow, what a cool project/reality to experience...and the animals sure are easy on the eyes. Very cool experience. And I said that twice...hmm