Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sceinc Glory Shop!

I'm SO proud to announouce (for those of you who didn't already know) that my wonderful friend, Lindsay from Scenic Glory, has just opened up her new shop and I couldn't be happier for her! She was my very first interview on Love Never Fails and I was also Lindsay's very first blog design just less than a year ago. Now, in this past year, she has transformed her love/passion/dreams for all things creative into a full blown success! No one is happier for her than I am and this is just the beginning. So many great things are ahead for this awesome lady!


I have already bought my first piece of love :) Can't wait to show you guys when it comes in. Just in time for some summer time fun! Head on over to her shop and get yourself something nice today!

To Lindsay:
Words cannot express just how proud I am of you, or even more so how incredibly happy I am for you! We've come so far since those first phone conversations and I cannot wait to reconnect once I return home. This is only the beginning for you, my love, and what an amazing, bright future you have ahead! I feel so fortunate to call you my friends :) Love you deary.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

oh my dear sam :) you never cease to amaze me with your thoughtful and sweet words. i too think you are amazing and i am so proud of what you have done!

i am honored to call you a friend and can't wait for the day that i get to finally meet you in person. thank you for always having my back, always supporting me, and always being there when i need to rant and just have a good conversation :) you are loved by so many, including me! xoxo