Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A rough draft for 2011

So, as a lot of you know, a CRAZY snow storm has overtaken a few states in the USA... I'm lucky enough to be apart of those few states. So, as I sit here locked away and catching a touch, no a lot, of cabin fever I let my mind start drifting to what is up ahead in 2011......
MAN! It's a pretty sight.
*keep in mind this is still a rough draft, not all the plans are finalized... YET*
(you might also recognize a time line like this one below from 
Ms. Valerie's post here and even here. Yes, I am copying inspired.) 

  • Leave for Australia in 10 days! (HOLY CRAP)
  • Do lots and lots and lots of traveling and adventuring while I'm there. 
  • June 26th: Return!
  • July: KC bound for a girls weekend with this hottie. FINALLY!!!
  • End of August: Start senior year... WHAT?! 
  • October: Washington DC bound with my momma! 
  • December/January ring in the New Year, NYC style!!!
Hope you have all enjoyed looking ahead as much as I have... 
{You can totally tell how cooped up I feel right now can't you?!}

17 comments:

-Mallori said...

I surprisingly don't have cabin fever, but I also refuse to leave the house because I hate cold/snow.

But I do get to leave today, there's a men's basketball game in 3 hours!

2011 looks to be exciting! hopefully we can get some skype time while you're away, I'd love to hear about your adventures first hand from you!

Mizdragonfly said...

Wow, what an exciting year! It's always fun to travel, enjoy it all :)

-miz
ps: you should check my February giveaway on my blog - if you win, I'll even ship your prize to you in Australia ;)

s|davis said...

Seriously jealous! Sounds amazing. I hope you have the bestest year! :)

Amanda Moury said...

HOLY TRAVELING PLANS!!! Can't I hitch a ride in your back pack this year?! Dang girl! You are in for one UH-MAZING year! How fun! :)

Unknown said...

What a great rough draft! I am a little jealous! But not that much! You will have a great time, and share loads of great photos that will make me feel like I am there!

BelleinBows said...

I can't believe your Australia adventure begins in 10 short days. I can't tell you how jealous I am. Your 2011 seems like it is going to nothing short of amazing. I hope you make the most of it, and take us all along with you.

Jessica said...

Sounds like a pretty exciting year ahead!

lindsay said...

yay yay yay :) can't wait for your year missy! and so so so excited to see each other in kc in july!

i'm not wishing time away or anything, but i can hardly wait :) xo

Unknown said...

Wow! What an amazing year of traveling and experiences you have ahead of you! Jealous!! :) Have a great day! xoxo

Shay said...

Ummm her, I don't suppose you would want to trade lives for a year? Maybe? No, you can't have my husband....but you can have the rest. I am so JEALOUS!

10 DAYS? CRAZY!

Kasey Lynne said...

Dang girl! You are going to be a world traveler! I'm so jealous of all the fun trips you have planned!!!

Jax said...

SO FUN SO FUN! SOOOOO FUN! I cannot wait to read about your adventures in Oz!

Megan said...

Wow! That is a lot of traveling! You are going to have such an amazing year! How fun that you are getting to meet some bloggers along the way!!

angie on maui said...

Can I be candid? Dude...this is going to be one HELL of a year for you! SO exciting!

Please don't forget about your blog-peeps - take us along for a ride! I wanna go to Australia (actually, Australia is a top contender for our vacation this year)!

Happy Kathy said...

You lucky giiirl!!!!Your plan sounds awesome!!!I am Happy and excited for you!!!!xexe
Can't wait to share with us all the details...

Nuha said...

how awesome!! So jealous your going to NYC ( and to see Valerie) I'd love to meet both of you! I hope your trip to Australia goes well!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

wow this is quite the plan! glad to see that traveling makes you just as happy as it makes me. :)