Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This is for you... Yes, you :)




Guys, I love you. For reals. 
I wish I had the time or opportunity to personally comment, email, text, call, hug, and chat with each and every single one of you. Because your words mean that much to me. YOU, mean that much to me. 
I cannot tell you how much your kind love and support (even if it's just a simple follow, a short hello, or a deep meaningful message) means to me. I know I've said all this before but I just want to remind you all how much your words and love impacts my life! I'm sorry I don't get to respond or comment back to all of you. I wish I could, and I promise I do try to leave love as much as possible. Genuine love. Because you guys are great and deserve the best! Your kindness has brought so much positive light into my world. Please, know that I do cherish every single word you that you guys have to say. I hope you also know that you mean the world to someone :) 

All my love, 
Sam.


PS... 
Comments disabled. This post is all about my appreciation for YOU!

No comments: