Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I WISH I could hear the bells...

Man... I wish someone would get married. Is that weird to say? I just got on a wedding kick this summer between the three different weddings I attended. The parties, the gifts, the planning, the decorations, the dress(s), the atmosphere, the gathering of loved ones, the happiness... 
I miss it.

Or, let's be honest...
Maybe I just subconsciously miss the bachelorrette parties! 


Either way, can someone please just get hitched already? 
Or renew your vows or somehting... 
Yeah yeah, I know you just got married. 
I'm sure people do it all the time. 
:)

6 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I agree dear! We need some more weddings to attend! I guess we will just have to "settle" for one really awesome 21st birthday!!! :)

Mrs. K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. K said...

Oh! and by the way... How did you make your blog so neat? I want to learn because I am completely HTML illiterate.

Kirstie said...

Oh my goodness! Those photos brought back such fun memories! I am so glad that we all got to share those times together! I am with you 100% I am ready for another wedding... Who do you think is next and do you think we can encourage them to get it moving a little quicker!!!

Sydney said...

AMEN TO THAT! I'm so bummed that summers over and all the weddings are slowly sliding off the calender. You look like you've had some AMAZING bachelorette parties. Girls know how to party man!

P.S. Like the new look!! :)

-Sam I Am- said...

THANK YOU LADIES! I'm glad you all agree with me. Nothing beats a great time and that's typically what weddings are.

Nic-- It was pretty tough to figure out. I literally have been trying to get it all right for a long time! But, i'll explain it to as best I can whenever you'd like! Just shoot me an email or something.

Kirstie-- I don't know who will be next. I think a trip to Cali would suffice just as well though :)

Sydney-- I love when you drop in! I bet you and Ty had amazing wedding festivities! And yes, I couldn't agree more. We ladies know how to work hard and play even harder. Ha!

Much love ladies!