- My nana is recovery from her allergic reaction from the pain medicine they gave her rather well.
- We were very blessed to have speedy service come out to our house at 10pm to fix our air conditioner that had gone out.
- I know now to look on things more carefully (ex. tents) to make sure they do not read "junior size".
- I am so blessed with good friends. Late night road trips, day spent in the beautiful outdoors and even if it was very hot and very crowded, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to be with all day.
- My time was cut short with them, but I'm thankful for the time I was given.
- My puppy got extremely sick BUT is going to be ok. Things could've been much worse; and even though I wasn't there for him and he does have liver damage.. dwelling on that isn't doing anyone any good. After his medicine cycle, he will hopefully be as good as new.
- Friends are moving to California to better their lives and prosper in their future together.
- Change doesn't =bad. Change=new adventures/new beginnings.
- I am blessed.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
What a Weekend
I thought about venting of all the obstacles that have occurred over the past couple of days but that just simply is not the way to be. So, instead I am going to list off all my blessings I have acquired over the past couple of days.