I don't know if I have ever had a more ridiculous week like this last one has been. I don't want to say it was "bad", parts of it were great, but it all was just too much for a 5-day span.
- Two tests, one project, one quiz.
- Two of my close friends in Fayetteville moved this week. Horrible, horrible.
- JAIME CAME HOME!
- Busted lip from playing with Jackson. Nothing says, "I love you mom" like a hit in the lip with your head. Fat lip does NOT suit me well.
- TV goes out.
- Unable to attend certain events going on in Oklahoma this weekend due to work conflicts. EXTREMELY upset about this. From what I've heard, it's going to be a lot of fun.
- And finally... We were informed on Wednesday that we would be getting a new/random roommate to fill the empty 4th room in our apartment. She moved in yesterday.
Phew. I'm done kids. No more complaining. Here are a few pics from the week...