Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New TV

Well friends... It happened. The day everyone dreads will someday happen to them. My TV went out. Granted, it's a few years old, but still a fairly "new" tv. I'm very surprised and a little, ok a lot, peeved that it just suddenly decided to stop working. Not that I am an avid TV watcher, I don't have that kind of time. However, I do enjoy a good movie or office episode to fall asleep to. Hmmph.

So now, I'm in the dilemma/search for a new TV. Do I really need one? Or should I just hold off? I do own the 32" that resides in the living room. (It was a birthday+Christmas present from my daddio). So, once I have my own place (few more years) that will be mine to take. But, I'm still just not sure. Maybe a cheap 19"-24" wouldn't hurt? What are your guys thoughts/opinions? I'm very curious. TV or no TV? And if so, where should I get a cheap-non-crappy small one?

No comments: