Friday, July 15, 2011

Starting Anew..

Ever since I left for Australia, I fell out of the routine of blogging; inspiration stations, my kind of fashion posts, the quotes... all slowed down and honestly pretty much stopped. They were some of my proudest things on Love Never Fails. Positivity is what I love about blogging. It's what I do it for... But for some reason, even though I'm the happiest I've probably ever been I just couldn't get into it and I've been struggling with where to take my blog ever since. 
Now, I know where it's going to go. 
I'm not going to stop all the other previous things just listed. I'm going to continue blogging about everyday life, etc... BUT there's something that I've decided needs to be talked about, needs to be out there somewhere... Something much, much more personal.

Within the next few days, I'm going to reveal a new direction for Love Never Fails.
It's going to be raw. 
Intense. 
Baring. 
Honest. 

It may be important to only me. Maybe not... Either way, I hope you come back later and check it out. I think you will be very surprised.

2 comments:

ty said...

Good for you. Get it, girl :)

Liv banana cake said...

You're amazing and beautiful!!! You have some of the most amazing willpower and i have never witnessed so much strength in a human being!! You have no self pity and you've been through things more intense then anyone i know!!! truly amazing girl and i am so excited to read your upcoming blogs!!!! never change becuase YOU are what inspires me