Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Puppy Love

Ms. Samantha is running around like crazy, taking over Australia!!

Actually, that might be partly true, but really she's so swamped with school currently that she asked me to step in and do a (first ever, by the way) guest post.  Yeah!  Hi.  I'm Kendra from A Grimm Tale.  It's so nice to meet you all.

That's Zia, and we have a cat named Penny too.  They love each other.  Do any of you have a dog/cat combo household?  There's never a dull moment, I guarantee.  Especially when Zia does things like this...
Penny is looking on from afar, shaking her head, "dogs".

Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

-Mallori said...

Yay! I love Kendra!

And I gave you an award on my blog:
http://nushkoboaiukli-chokvshweki.blogspot.com/2011/05/meet-me-monday-award.html

Valerie said...

remember when she was the size of your shoe?! she's still so little, but she used to be even littler!