Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Praying for Olivia

Hey everyone... 

I'm doing a post at 1am {not typical} because I want to get the word out asap to please pray for Olivia from Simply Sunshine and Daisys. Olivia and I have been blog buds for a bit now {some of you may remember me mentioning a guest post on her site awhile back}. 

She underwent a major surgery last week, and unfortunately it did not go as planned. I recieved an email from her fiance, Jim, saying that she has been in the ICU since Sunday suffering blood loss and many other complications.

Please everyone, keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  
She is a burning ray of sunshine this world needs.
 
If you feel like dropping in on Olivia personally you can do so here:
I know she would LOVE to hear from all of you. 

No comments: