Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday Dilemma-- Opening the comments back up.

One of my best friends here in Fayetteville and also my roommate, Jaime, will be celebrating her 21st birthday here in a few weeks (September 18th to be exact) and I am wanting to give her a celebration she will NEVER forget! She is a big birthday person. She always goes all out for her friends parties and also makes sure they feel extra important on their special day. Her birthday last year was absolutely ridiculous. Everyone just seemed "too busy" to do anything. She didn't even get a cake! So sad. That was before she met us, of course. Needless to say, I want to make this party amazing! I have a few ideas in mind, but I just can't seem to get anything set and stone.


And that's where you guys come in. I need your help friends. I'm going to bring back the comments for this post and I want to hear all about your 21st (or other favorite) birthday shenanigans, your friends, family members, any party ideas (doesn't have to be specifically birthday either), crafty tips, ANYTHING! Any suggestions, opinions, ideas.. send them my way!  I'm all ears.

No comments: