Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Comforter

Well, I finally decided on a comforter. I didn't mention it but I have been on the lookout for a new comforter for quite some time now. I had an all black comforter before and it was probably the worst one I have ever had. Between the puppy's chew-toy-stains and the collected lint... I couldn't take it any longer. So I started using a throw blanket until I could find another one (I felt like a typical college boy with only a blanket and a mattress).

Anyway, I have been so picky after having an awful experience with the past bed piece; I wanted to make sure I got one that I really felt comfortable with. Easier said than done. Especially since I'm really not a pattern person. I just wanted something simple and classy, but yet exciting as well. After lots of searching and suggestions from friends, I actually went back to one of the first comforters that caught my attention when I started my hunt. It's from Target and I'm sure many of you have seen it before. I really like it though and I hope it doesn't let me down! Come on Mr. Postman. Bring me the comfort... er. Ha!

No comments: