Thursday, July 8, 2010

Recent Happenings

Wow, Lots of excitement/events have happened since my last post! I decided I would let the pictures do the talking. But first, a few thank you's are due...

Thank you again to all my wonderfuly family and friends that showed me support and excitement regarding my most recent adventure (Australia). Thank you, thank you. I will be more than happy to hear any advice or ideas over these next few months of planning. The list of "things to do" once I'm there has begun!

Also, thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my nana who underwent back surgery today. After many long hours spent at the hospital (and still here), the doctor came back with a great report saying the surgery couldn't have gone better!



And now, I'm back in Oklahoma for a short time to help take care of my grandmother and plan our family reunion. Summer fun part 2 begins, now!

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, it looks like you had an amazing trip. I know you have been a follower of mine for a while but I have only just discovered your contact details so it's nice to meet you.