Thursday, July 22, 2010

A little reminder, a little inspiration, and a whole lot of love.

I stumbled across Michael's blog after seeing where his girlfriend Paige, an old high school friend of mine, posted the link on her facebook. After reading the first sentence I was filled with excitement as Michael talks about their engagement. I had NO idea they had gotten engaged! Hooray. As a lot of my friends know, I just LOVE engagements. 

Then after reading the entire blog, I begin to cry (good tears) because I was reminded of how truly amazing love can be. And how God will always take care of us as long as we have our hearts open to him and to love. I'm so incredibly happy for them both and am excited to see what God has in store for them. Reading this has inspired me to reach for more in life, to be the best I can be... So one day, I can be pursued. 


"Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church—a love marked by giving, not getting." - Ephesians 5:25 
Find Michael's amazing story here. 


Congrats Guys!

No comments: