- When was the last time you told a co-worker how nice they looked?
- Or the last time you told a fellow employee or a friend good job on something?
- How about your mom, dad, grandparents, siblings... When was the last time you told your mom how beautiful she is or how that outfit makes her eyes pop? Or let any family member know how much they mean to you and how you wouldn't have been able to get through this, or finished that without their assistance?
- Or told someone how much you appreciate their hard work?
- Maybe a spouse/dating partner how hard they work to make sure you're happy?
So... Be a blessing to someone today. Instead of searching for or expecting compliments and acknowledgement, give it!