Monday, March 29, 2010

The Runaways

I'm so pumped to see this movie. I think some Twilight fans are gonna be shocked to see Kristen Stewart play a roll complete opposite Bella Swan. The more and more movies she's in, the more and more I like and respect her acting (Adventure Land, In the Land of Women, Into the Wild).And Dakota Fanning, holy grown up! They sang almost every song on their own as well. Such a talented actresses. This is going to be intense, raw, and amazing. Or so I think.

4-9-10


4 comments:

Kendra said...

i really want to see this too! i've heard very good things.

Valerie said...

i completely agree about kristen stewart - i think she is seriously inspiring. and the runaways is wiiiiild....and SO good! get ready for lots of sex, drugs, rock and roll, a smidge of lesbianism, haha!

-Sam I Am- said...

Valerie! I am so jealous you've seen it already. Thanks for the heads up, I can't wait to see it! Hope things are going well in NYC :) miss your posts btw.

Betty Manousos said...

Sam, I think this one will be a great movie!Thnaks for sharing!:)
Missed you as weell!