- 1 egg
- 1 cheese square slice of your choice (if you're not a cheese person it's great without it too)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice bread
- Take one slice bread and lightly butter one side. Tear a half dollar hole out of the center of the bread(eat it!) then place bread butter side down on pre-heated skillet
- Add the remainer of your tablesppon butter to the now open hole in the bread and crack an egg and place it in the hole or empty center.
- Add your favorite spices ie pepper/salt or nothing
- Turn the slice bread with egg over when egg white is turning from clear to white or approx 1/2 done.(careful dont break the egg!)
- After approx 1 minute place the slice of cheese on top of the bread/egg (cover if possible) til cheese starts to melt. (Another alternative is finish off in micro wave on plate for approx 20 seconds.
- Put on plate with nice sliced tomatoes or fruit on side. A nice easy/lazy way to make a breakfast with little clean up and tatstes GOOD!