Wow, the first half of the school year has come and gone. Time goes by faster and faster every year. It's been a good start, many surprises and changes, but good all the same. As much as I love Fayetteville and all my loves here, I must say I am pretty stoked about this break.
Over these next few weeks I plan to:
- Read! Wait, what? Yep, I have some seriously amazing books waiting on me. It's hard to get "free-read" time between all the school junk.
- Christmas shop. With what little moola I have.
- Watch countless movies; maybe try and catch up on some shows also.
- Spend time with all my wonderful Oklahoma friends, obviously. Tacky Christmas sweater party? OH YEAH!
- Road trip to Dallas with my lovely lady friend, Nicole.
- Family trip to Iowa for Christmas.
- Then back in time for New Years!
- And of course, spend time with my two wonderful puppies!