Monday, December 7, 2009

JACKSON

Everyone, meet my new little boy, Jackson!
He's a mini corgi  & daschund mix.
He's short, stubby legs, long ears, and a BIG heart!
He will be in between 10-15lbs.
I just love him to pieces.
I couldn't be happier with my selection.
Yes, I finally picked!
Can't wait for him to meet big brother, JJ also.


He's such a good boy already!
Since Saturday he:
 is potty trained, knows his name, listens to commands,
and loves to play fetch.
Such a smart pup :)

He even knows how to walk beside (not in front or behind) his momma!
Yes, I am bragging. He's my baby... Of course, I'm going to.



We're still working on the stairs!
His little-stubby-corgi legs are learning, slowing but surely.

He already means the world to me.
I love him dearly.
By far the best Christmas gift ever!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

um, i'm already in love too. zia will be happy to have another small playmate. show these big dogs a thing or two.

can't wait to meet him!

phil said...

thats the cutest dog ive ever seen...

me said...

aww you got a cutie :)

-Sam I Am- said...

thanks friends!
i'm glad you all like him. he's great :)
can't wait for you guys to meet him.