Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To Those I Love- Here's To You!


I just want to dedicate this posts to all the wonderful people in my life. I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have the amazing support system I have. I feel so blessed every day that I get the privilege to call these people family and friends. Just when I am about to come undone.. They are all right there, in their own little ways, putting me back together! 


I pretty much fell in love with this quote...


Weekend Recap:
Surprise Momma for her birthday- check
Fix the hard drive crash on my computer.... for free???- check (such a blessing, thank you Apple)
Spend much needed time with Nicole!- check
See Phil at the Something in the Wheel show- negative :( I'm still sorry friend.
Get the last long run of my training session in- check
Have a great weekend-- CHECK, CHECK!

1 comment:

phil said...

you are forgiven. but now you owe me one!