Hope everyone had a lovely break!
Mine included many firsts:
- My first time to be given yellow roses :)
- My first tattoo
- My first buck
- My first time to cook deer.. (Pretty good. Need to work on the recipe a bit)
- My first time to try homemade, baked sweet potato fries. (Delicious!)
- My first broke-down-on-the-highway experience (didn't cry though. Thanks Nicole!)
- My first time to NOT shop over the Holiday (due to above)
- My first time to see my mom be inappropriate and crazy.... bahaha.
- And, my first peppermint mocha. (Also delicious!)
(aren't they beautiful?)
It also included much needed time spent with those that I miss and love very much.