So.. what is in store for the next few days ahead:
- Go look at SCOOTERS in Springdale! Yay! (fingers crossed it works out this time)
- Late this afternoon, venture back to Tulsa for the weekend. Going to meet up with my mom's family tonight for pre-birthday festivities! (Not coming home for 'actual' birthday weekend). Hopefully the best friend will be able to make it as well.
- Then tomorrow is packed with excitement! Going to reunite with the Fleet Feet team (after a much too long separation) bright and early for our 12 mile run.
- Meet up for an early lunch with my favorite, Nicole. Miss her so much. I told her we had to go to the bookstore because I needed someone to be there to justify me buying the Twilight series in hardback. (when I already have it in paperback- which i might add is semi destroyed after being up at the pool and re-read between me and my sister.) So, it clearly makes sense to get the classic series in hardback. Right?
- Hopefully catch my cousins' and sisters football and cheerleading games... time is of the essence!
- Then Saturday night is still in progress... Have been conversing with a few Oklahoma friends about going to the fair! I want to so bad. Haven't been in years :) We shall see!
- Then Sunday it's church, dad's family birthday festivities, and then back home to Fayetteville!
Phew... That was a lot. Kinda jumbled. My apologies.
Here is a little bit of perfection from two oh my favorite artists. Enjoy.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.