Monday, September 28, 2009

The Biggest Loser

The marathon is less than two months away... I don't know how to feel about that.

Training is progressing along. But have definitely hit a few speed bumps; ankle injury, sickness. Scheduled to do 18 miles this weekend. I honestly do not know if I can make it. Especially alone.

I wish I could watch the Biggest Loser when I run. It pretty is the only show that makes me cry the throughout the entire thing while yet at the same time motivates more than anything. I think we need more shows like that. Yes, I sure do.

There are two Oklahomans competing!

One of the stories hits close to home.. Abby's story. She is so strong. I want all the contestants to succeed. But she affects me the most. I can't not cry like a baby when I see her, much less hear her story. She is meant to be on show for more than motivation. She is there for inspiration.

My Tuesdays just got a whole lot better. Abby's story is explained at about minute 26, I believe.

No comments: