Wednesday, August 26, 2009

dailymile



Thanks to my new found friend Patrick for sharing this awesome website! It's for people looking for motivation on their workouts! Kinda like a FB or Twitter for the active individual! 

Training for the marathon has been going great! I ran 12 miles this past Saturday which is a PR for me and it truly is an amazing feeling. I love knowing that I am doing something out of the ordinary to better myself. I can feel the race inching closer and closer and I am starting to get excited... 

I cannot even begin to describe the respect and admiration I have for those individuals that do the impossible. Train and compete in events such as a marathon, triathlon, Olympics, etc. and do so with just one or no legs. I want to do something that inspiring someday.... 



1 comment:

Kendra said...

dailymile is a an awesome website. i have checked it out before. keep up the running running!