Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Love and Faith


Busy bee today! I'm pooped....

I feel the summer coming to a close. It's bittersweet I must say. Been quite a summer at that. A lot has changed and yet things have also remained the same. I will say the feeling of missing people/things must always be apart of life. A part I truly hate. 

But learning to cope and cherish the love you have around you.. that is a priceless thing in life, and if we can learn to do that, nothing will ever bring us down. Just because things have to change, doesn't mean the love is gone. Love is always there, in some shape or form.

The real question is, are you willing to give it out or are you just sitting waiting for it to be given to you? One cannot expect something they are not giving themselves. 


I feel definitely more prepared to return to Fay and make it more my 'home' this year. That is if I decide to fulfill all  4 (or 5, ha) years there. I am no longer worried about the decision though. Or the hassle of classes and finishing in a scheduled time frame. All will work out as planned out by God. I have faith. 

I also have so many desires to travel overseas. Maybe study abroad, and many other desires that involve working in another country. I would LOVE to work in children's orphanage in either China or Africa. 

Maybe they're all distant dreams.. or maybe not. Either way, the future is mine to hold and I am no where near close to figuring it out, and I don't want to. I am letting go of the wheel and putting one foot in front of the other. I will find my own way. 

Love and Faith.

1 comment:

me said...

this makes me happy to read sam :) seriously...where did the summer go? of course i feel like mine ended june 30th since school runs my life now.

anyway, i love hearing of hopes, dreams, and traveling.

thanks for makin me smile today!